• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits dream?

Kirotea

Mama Doe
I've never seen Millie and Maddie asleep! I think they've just decided to sleep at night and when I'm not there. They're awake all day when I'm around.

Maddie is flopped out with her eyes closed but her jaw is moving around, her nose twitching and her ears moving about a bit :love: Is she asleep and dreaming or just lay down and happy? Usually her eyes would be open though.

I'm sure Hector dreams. He's often flopped out; eyes shut and his mouth sort of "twitches" in a happy-looking way. His back paws occasionally "run" too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like she's dreaming :D

Mine dream like this too :D Harvey once started making squeaking noises in his sleep :lol: Lilly will kick in her sleep, and does this funny thing where she's lying flat on her tummy and with every twitch rolls further and further over until she's asleep on her side twitching with her dreaming :lol:

I wondered this too. Lola digs in her sleep it's very cute. She will be lying with her legs tucked under and she'll do a little dig in her sleep then settle down again and then repeats. Cute as :)

Yep. Being deaf, Barney gets into some very deep sleeps and twitches/grunts etc like he's dreaming sometimes.

Back