• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Millie and Maddie

Kirotea

Mama Doe
I hope you're not all sick of seeing Millie and Maddie!

Apparently digging on the sofa makes Millie happy :love: You can see Maddie flopped in the corner watching.

And just so Maddie doesn't feel left out

A_zps6bba2a4a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lol...watching Millie digging on the sofa makes ME happy. That video made me chuckle out loud :)

They are both lovely x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

They've had me in fits of giggles this morning!
They've been taking it in turns to run laps round the sofa, bounce off the skirting boards, jump on the sofa and fly off it again, while the other sits there like :shock:
Then one will flop and the other will flop on top of her sister which makes the other one jump up and they both jump up and binky and then the whole thing starts again!
The more I laugh the more it seems to encourage them! :lol:

I was feeding them some fenugreek crunchie bits on the sofa earlier and Maddie decided prime feeding spot was to sit on my boobs!! (Good job she's only little!) I was laughing so much then she climbed up on my shoulder for a more stable seat I presume! :lol:
:love:

Your bunnies are just adorable!! The video was the best had a right good giggle xx

Hehe thanks, they are gorgeous :lol: Millie is hilarious, I know she's about to do something naughty like nibble the door because she gets so excited her ears start moving about and she does little jumps and things.

Back