• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Mimzy Please Have Some Vibes-U/D p 39 He did great! :)

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
OH and I are taking him in to see his vet for the first checkup of the new year. He may be in need of a dental and labs because his eating/eliminating has been off and on, plus his coat and feet are in terrible shape, he's still having balance troubles and I'm still not sure he isn't dehydrated (I think we all are thanks to having to keep the house temp high and the low humidity we deal with here) and it's going to be a scary road, all icy and slick. We could use any vibes going spare to help us have a safe trip, for Mimzy to have a good visit with his favorite doctor and for my kids to cope well at home since they are both having some personal problems.
I'm really stressed at the moment with all that's going on so I'm just hoping to get some sleep tonight so I'm not a zombie tomorrow afternoon. :( And of course any time there's a possibility that Mimz will need a GA, I'm never sure he'll recover. This time is no different. I know if it does happen it will just mean it was his time, but that doesn't stop the worry. :(
Thank you for reading. :) xxxx

Last edited:
Lots and lots of vibes are winging their way to you, your family and of course Mimzy. I really hope all goes well xx

Sending vibes your way for a safe journey and hoping Mimzy will be ok at the Vets and your family will cope back home. :wave:

lots of vibes for Mimzy - hope all goes well. prayers, thoughts and vibes for you and your family, too. xxx

:love:.. lots of love and good luck vibes for Mimzy tomorrow....

thinking of you too..

fee xxx

Back