• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dus anyone know how long it we'll before the hay come of that site thiimothyhay .co.u

Ajones3169

Warren Scout
Get them to send some Thursday how long did u have to wait before u got hay not on internet as just move in and can't get to my email s so if anyone's knows that would be helpfully ;)
image_zps3f4bea3f.jpg
:wave:eek:n my friends internet but still can't get to my emails so would be good if someone could tell me
how long it was before they got hay from Timothy hay.co.uk thanks ;)

Last edited:
Mine usually arrives after a couple of days. I think they've just swapped to Parcel Force, who are pretty rubbish to be honest. But if you ordered on Thursday, you should get it by Monday.

Mine usually arrives after a couple of days. I think they've just swapped to Parcel Force, who are pretty rubbish to be honest. But if you ordered on Thursday, you should get it by Monday.
Thank you I look out for it Monday yes they are my pets at home stuff comes from them and it's about 4 to 6 days before I get her stuff;(

Help give my bunny veg but it's just not help in her belly would be ok to stop veg

In her diet as it's upset her belly ??? and when I don't give to her she fine !!!!!just want to know if I stop give her veg we'll be ok ;)
image_zps3f4bea3f.jpg

Back