• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1,2,3 .......4 Dutch rabbits

Jemima

Alpha Buck
Last Thursday, after seeing Barley and Heidi run off leaving Bramble alone on the mat, I said to him (as you do!) "We'll have to find you a girlfriend". That night the lovely Daphne appeared on the Anim-mates website, the same rescue that I got Heidi from. I emailed straight away and picked her up on Sunday.

Daphne on the website :love:

I think bonding is going well so far :D

(Apologies for the red eyes)

OMG I love Dutchies :love: Are yours black, tri colour, agouti and chocolate?

I have 4 dutchies too but they all hate each other and are paired off with crossbreeds :lol:

OMG I love Dutchies :love: Are yours black, tri colour, agouti and chocolate?

I have 4 dutchies too but they all hate each other and are paired off with crossbreeds :lol:

Yes they are - I keep joking that I am collecting one of each - but other than Barley the tricolour it has been coincidental. My previous two, Jemima and Merlin, were blue/grey and yellow.

Yes they are - I keep joking that I am collecting one of each - but other than Barley the tricolour it has been coincidental. My previous two, Jemima and Merlin, were blue/grey and yellow.

:lol::thumb: I have said the same, I do want one in every colour but not all at once. I had a black Dutch (sadly at the bridge) and also have an orange (with attitude), a chocolate, a chinchilla and a blue.

I've had an orange & black Dutch before - Peppermint & Stella. My friend had a blue one, but I didn't realise they came in other colour too! I want a chocolate & chinchilla now :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:shock: 4 dutchies?!?! :love: I'm in love!

I have 2 dutch bunnies, a black and a tri dutch. Also have 2 at the Bridge, a blue and another black. They are gorgeous bunnies and I've always ended up with dutch bunnies by accident too!

I have such a soft spot for dutchies, yours are all gorgeous :love:
You must be in bunny heaven with that quad...I want to come and steal them!

:shock: 4 dutchies?!?! :love: I'm in love!

I have 2 dutch bunnies, a black and a tri dutch. Also have 2 at the Bridge, a blue and another black. They are gorgeous bunnies and I've always ended up with dutch bunnies by accident too!

It's all your fault :evil::lol:- I fell in love with your tri dutch and spent ages trying to find one in rescue. I eventually found Barley who was a gumtree bunny.

Oh they are gorgeous. I'm so jealous, I love Dutch rabbits. My first ever bunny Rosie was a black and white Dutch.:love::love:

Oh, how gorgeous! I absolutely love Dutchies......every single one we've had the pleasure to meet has been loving, friendly and just all-round adorable....and four of them together.....heaven! :D

Back