• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name ideas please?

mokwa32

Alpha Buck
Hello,

We will be getting a black fluffy floppy eared baby next week. Struggling for names...

She is a wee girlie...any ideas?

Mags xx

So far I have...

Midnight
Belle
Beauty
Fantasia
Una
Storm
Faerie
Fae

Last edited:
I love the name Ebony and it's actually on my list of potential future daughter names :lol:

Eek I may steel it lol. Imagine a child with long black hair, Ebony would suit very well. My daughter Anna has long dark brown shiny hair, such a beautiful girl with huge brown eyes.

Eek I may steel it lol. Imagine a child with long black hair, Ebony would suit very well. My daughter Anna has long dark brown shiny hair, such a beautiful girl with huge brown eyes.

I know, i always thought it would have to be a child with dark hair or skin but I used to see a little girl at a group I went to (working as a nanny) called Ebony and she was quite fair but it still suited her, it's just a pretty name, like Scarlets don't always have red hair!

I know, i always thought it would have to be a child with dark hair or skin but I used to see a little girl at a group I went to (working as a nanny) called Ebony and she was quite fair but it still suited her, it's just a pretty name, like Scarlets don't always have red hair!

Ah yes, I can see how it would work. Makes me think of Snow White though. I hope you have a little girl one day, they are very very special. So are little boys though, iv one of each :)

I have loads of names for girlie bunnies, but I keep ending up with boys and I can never think of male names :roll:

Danica
Candy
Cherry
Alaska
Autumn
Winter
Summer
Spring
Hazel
Amaryllis
Dawnetta
Elbertyna