• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got my bunny box of Timothyhay.co.uk as anyone ues this is it ok to give her

Ajones3169

Warren Scout
Got her box off Timothy hay as any one Els give there rabbits this hay off that site Timothy hay ,co,uk :oops: wait in on it to come hope she like it she as 3 lot hay and this make 4 and fiber first veg nuggets
6bcfa9e9a4b1057e878a7951e1cf02c7_zps22fd6f88.jpg
is it dust extracted ;)

Last edited:
We are newbie bunny owners and feed our buns Timothy hay from this company. The rabbits really enjoy it! It seems to be good quality and enjoy it more than meadow hay.

From reading this forum some people recommend hay from hay for pets website - they offer a free sample of hay and I have just ordered some, so it will be interesting to see if they prefer this hay to the timothyhay.co.uk hay!

Hope your bunny enjoys munching through it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm going to try it next time i think because the last two bags of timothy and rye from hay for pets haven't been as good as normal and bisc isn't eating as much of it.

Mine turn their noses up at Ings from Hay 4 Pets since having Timothy hay. They love it. I'm hoping it's a seasonal thing as I've still got 2 bags of Ings left :roll:

Thanks I hope she likes it got her 10kg want her to eat more hay so hope this helps just won't best for her

We are newbie bunny owners and feed our buns Timothy hay from this company. The rabbits really enjoy it! It seems to be good quality and enjoy it more than meadow hay.

From reading this forum some people recommend hay from hay for pets website - they offer a free sample of hay and I have just ordered some, so it will be interesting to see if they prefer this hay to the timothyhay.co.uk hay!

Hope your bunny enjoys munching through it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope she likes it got her 10kg off it if she dus like it I buy her more ;)

Back