• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

let's hope this nice weather stays

moi

Mama Doe
Cos I can't have Timmy inside much longer. He's getting worse. He's got pretty much my whole kitchen yet he's stil escaped over the top of his puppy pen and trashed it. So now I need to shrink down the pen so I can use part of it as a lid. I shallbond him with Misty next week, maybe company may calm him for the meantime but as soon as its warm anoth out he goes x

It must be frustrating for you. To be honest I wouldn't put an indoor rabbit out until April, but I'm further north and we can still get frosts well into 'spring'. We once had freak snow during Easter weekend!

Good luck with bonding. I can't remember how long is recommended between neutering and bonding, but perhaps you should check. :wave:

I have to agree that really an indoor bun needs to wait until the temperature outside warms up, unless you have a heated shed/garage where he is to live. Night time temperatures can still plummet even at Easter, and house buns won't have been able to grow a proper outdoor coat if they have been indoors living in a heated house.

I tried putting mine out one Easter...I missed them too much after a week (and the shed was damp from continuous rain) so I brought them back indoors and they have the run of house now :lol:

poor boy is so miserable :(

Hopefully once hes bonded I can neutralise mistys space and he will be happy there until summer time x

What toys has Timmy in his pen? Not the same as space and bunny company, but wonder if a chill-n-chew mat (I buy them from The Hay Experts) might divert his attention.

Back