• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits are my replacement....

I said 'I love my Bunnys, fair enough they cant help with the gardening and decorating, but in all fairness neither did my last Boyfriend'!!! :lol:

for not having a boyfriend, according to my eldest! :shock::lol:

They are my replacement for kids :oops:

I said 'I love my Bunnys, fair enough they cant help with the gardening and decorating, but in all fairness neither did my last Boyfriend'!!! :lol:

Sure they help with the garden, mine have dug 1 half burrow in the centre of the garden I didn't fill it in and every now and again I fall down it :lol: and 1 complete burrow and an escape hatch under the run :lol:

My garden looks like a patchwork quilt :roll: green and mud coloured :lol:

That's funny as my mum told me she thinks my bunny is a replacement for my boyfriend as he's moved to Birmingham for his PhD! Or that I'm getting broody!

th_20d989274aa92b7e87a53261213a12e8_zpsf19ed443.jpg
[/URL]

Naughty buns!

They are my replacement for kids :oops:

Sure they help with the garden, mine have dug 1 half burrow in the centre of the garden I didn't fill it in and every now and again I fall down it :lol: and 1 complete burrow and an escape hatch under the run :lol:

My garden looks like a patchwork quilt :roll: green and mud coloured :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back