• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a new memeber so thought I'd start off with a few pics of my boys!

becki1992

New Kit
This is sunny, he's 10 months old and we've had him for 2 weeks, we adopted him from someone who didn't have time for him anymore. He is a dwarf bunny so is quite tiny compared to the other two! He loves playing and adores people, he constantly licks us and wants snuggles and attention, its adorable!

sunnybunny.jpg

This is snoopy, he's 3 years and 8 months old, he belonged to my partner when we met so I've been his bunny mummy for a year and a half. He is also playful and loves to run around the house exploring everything! He doesn't mind people but isn't as friendly as Sunny

img0229.jpg

This is my third little boy Smudge, he is the same age as Snoopy and also belonged to my partner when we met. He isn't a huge fan of people but tolerates us because we feed him! He binky's a LOT when he's running around the house and garden, when he plucks up the courage to come out and play! He can be quite shy at times

smudgey.jpg

Snoopy and Smudge use to be best friends but fell out a couple of years ago :( so we adopted Sunny to be friends with Smudge so that he isn't lonely! But they haven't met yet as Sunny needs to be neutered. We will get a friend for Snoopy once Smudge and Sunny are bonded :)

Back