• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Supreme Science Selective Rabbit 2kg - Price cut

that is a good price. I'm wondering if you could also use the vouchers in the Pets at Home VIP mag? There's a voucher for £2.00 off 2x2kg bags of Science Selective Adult and another voucher for £2.00 off a bag of junior. They probably wouldn't allow it to be used on an already discounted product but it may be worth a try.

Oh no! Was that home or store collection? I picked up 2 as only got some recently however my store had lots on the shelf.

either - it showed no home delivery and no stores with any - maybe the online ordering is just rubbish!

However I found it was even cheaper per kilo to order 1.5kg bags from feedem who were doing them for £1.99 in sale (even though I had to pay delivery charge) - so ordered 21 bags of 1.5kg - just worked out that SHOULD last us 21 days -

usually we lug the 5kg or 10kg bags around as that is usually cheapest - will feel very odd with tiddly little 1.5kg bags :lol::lol:!!!

May pluck up the financial courage to order another 21 bags tmw . . know I will regret it if I dont . . .

(21 bags of 1.5kg was the best max weight/cost delivery ratio I worked out!)

Back