• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photoshoot 2014

Oh wow!!:love: they are just awesome pics!!! :shock: :love: what camera do you have? And do you have good light in your house? Mine is rubbish :( well done you! Time for a career change! :thumb: x

Thanks guys :D It's a lovely way to have memories of them.

Those are gorgeous photos!

Is that mug huge or are they just teeny bunnies you put in? :lol:

:lol: i have teeny tiny bunnies (ok, so I don't, but it wuld be cute if I did.

Oh wow!!:love: they are just awesome pics!!! :shock: :love: what camera do you have? And do you have good light in your house? Mine is rubbish :( well done you! Time for a career change! :thumb: x

I have a Nikon D5200, plus obviously the backdrop, tripod, etc, etc, and photoshop. Light was ok, but I kept getting stupid shadows. A lot of editing has gone on to make them look as light as they do.

Incidentally, the photo of Autumn in the mug paralleled on of him from when he first arrived.

July 2009 and Feb 2014

Wow what amazing pics. Are you a professional photographer ? I would love to be able to capture my buns like that :) x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

They're amazing photos, you're incredibly talented :thumb: and your bunnies are very good to co-operate, Rolo runs a mile when I get the camera out :lol:

Just came back for another look :love: is the backdrop something specially made or just a White sheet? And is your Nikon an SLR? Sorry for all the questions! I would love to do something like this :love:

Just came back for another look :love: is the backdrop something specially made or just a White sheet? And is your Nikon an SLR? Sorry for all the questions! I would love to do something like this :love:

Yeh, it's a professional backdrop. I used to use a sheet but it looked crummy, so I wanted something better. Someone with better editing skills may be able to use a sheet to better effect.

Yes it is. It's an 'advanced beginner' one.

Yeh, it's a professional backdrop. I used to use a sheet but it looked crummy, so I wanted something better. Someone with better editing skills may be able to use a sheet to better effect.

Yes it is. It's an 'advanced beginner' one.

Can I ask where you get the backdrop from? I'd often think how useful one would be when I am doing some photography but don't know where to start in terms of buying them!

Can I ask where you get the backdrop from? I'd often think how useful one would be when I am doing some photography but don't know where to start in terms of buying them!

I was given it, but they bought the one that went with my camera, so they knew it would be a decent one. It's a vinyl one, I think.

Great photos you should make them into cards,in sure people would buy them especially if it helped a charity in some way :D

Such marvelous photos! :love: And I didn't know you had a kitty...how lovely! :love:
You are very talented. :D I am rubbish with the camera hence why there's so few pictures posted by me here. :oops:

Back