• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheyenne - my soul bunny?

Fellie

Warren Veteran
I've often read on here and elsewhere about people having soul bunnies - but whilst I have a very good bond with all my buns - I didn't really 'get' that until Cheyenne came into my life.

To begin with - I always said my first daughter would be called Cheyenne - this was way back from when I was 17 years old - turns out I cannot have human children - and so little Cheyenne became Cheyenne.

She has proven to be such a little darling - and I really do feel like we connect in a way that I don't connect with the other buns. Her personality is one that I love - she is so ying and yang - one minute racing and binkying around the lounge, the next doing amazing flops. One minute loving the head/nose strokes - but touch her in a sensitive spot and she is not shy about using her teeth:p. She is SO relaxed around me - the photo below is her showing off her shaved tummy (from her spay) - she lets me stroke it and it feels like velvet.

And when it comes time to put her in her hutch after a run - oh my heart breaks. She won't go in on her own (she can but chooses not to) - she know though that it is time and gets herself in the perfect position for me to pick her up - she just flops into my arms and we have a few minutes of the most loveliest strokes and cuddles. Cheyenne isn't a big greedy food guzzler the others are either - she eats loads of hay but she doesn't go bonkers for breakfast - she will just pick and graze at her pellets over the day. All her excitement in the morning seems (I like to think);) for me.:love:

And the best thing of all- she is ONLY like this with me - she tolerates OH, but very often won't accept nose rubs, won't be picked up by him, and he would so get his hand bitten if he tried to stroke her belly.

I love this little girl SO much - :love:

I've often read on here and elsewhere about people having soul bunnies - but whilst I have a very good bond with all my buns - I didn't really 'get' that until Cheyenne came into my life.

To begin with - I always said my first daughter would be called Cheyenne - this was way back from when I was 17 years old - turns out I cannot have human children - and so little Cheyenne became Cheyenne.

She has proven to be such a little darling - and I really do feel like we connect in a way that I don't connect with the other buns. Her personality is one that I love - she is so ying and yang - one minute racing and binkying around the lounge, the next doing amazing flops. One minute loving the head/nose strokes - but touch her in a sensitive spot and she is not shy about using her teeth:p. She is SO relaxed around me - the photo below is her showing off her shaved tummy (from her spay) - she lets me stroke it and it feels like velvet.

And when it comes time to put her in her hutch after a run - oh my heart breaks. She won't go in on her own (she can but chooses not to) - she know though that it is time and gets herself in the perfect position for me to pick her up - she just flops into my arms and we have a few minutes of the most loveliest strokes and cuddles. Cheyenne isn't a big greedy food guzzler the others are either - she eats loads of hay but she doesn't go bonkers for breakfast - she will just pick and graze at her pellets over the day. All her excitement in the morning seems (I like to think);) for me.:love:

And the best thing of all- she is ONLY like this with me - she tolerates OH, but very often won't accept nose rubs, won't be picked up by him, and he would so get his hand bitten if he tried to stroke her belly.

I love this little girl SO much - :love:

Lovely photo and a beautiful rabbit..... Love the poo in the shot :lol::lol:

Back