• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain From Ebay

Ohhh I want one, what did u search for on ebay so I can find one.

That's a bargin seeing as I paid around £25 each for mine.

just found some under seller cocoons4u they are £11.99 free postage

ETA it would only let me purchase 1 :(

Yes that's the one! I paid £9.99 for it on Sunday :? Still a bargain tho :thumb:

Wonder why you couldn't purchase one :?

Yes that's the one! I paid £9.99 for it on Sunday :? Still a bargain tho :thumb:

Wonder why you couldn't purchase one :?

I managed to buy just the one but really wanted 3 but have messaged them to see why you are only allowed one at a time :?

I have one of these for my two, they are never in it!!

Two would fit in no problem at all.

Yes I have one for Samantha & Truffles that they ignore completely. Thinking of moving it out into the giants' aviary. Then they can eat it.

Pete commando crawls under his :roll: initially he was on grass and dug a little channel under the house, however he was moved onto the patio last weekend and still somehow manages to reduce his size considerably, even on concrete :shock::lol:

He usually does it to avoid being put back into his hutch at night :roll: as if I'm just going to say " ok, I can't see you, so I'm going to leave you out here all night ":lol:

Back