• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some sad news..

Hello everyone, Sammy here.

I am using a friends account due to not wanting to go on mine and read my past posts.
Sadly, this morning we lost Snowy. She passed in her sleep and we wrapped her up in a blanket this morning. She will be buried later.

I just wanted to take this time to say thank you to those who offered advice and support regarding Snowy. She is now running free at Rainbow Bridge.

Rest in Peace my sweet angel. May Fudge and all the other RB Babies look after you xxxxxx

Oh no Sammy :shock: I'm so, so sorry :cry: Snowy always was one of my favourite RU buns. I'll also always remember the kindness of Jaysmonkey when helping you with your accommodation. Big hugs lovely xxx

Binky free fluffy Snowy x

Thank you for your kind words everybody. I still haven't had the heart to bury her yet, she is still wrapped up in a blanket in her hutch with the cover on. I don't really know what to do with myself. I had a cry this morning but haven't been able to since. Now I just feel numb.

Please give your buns an extra cuddle tonight :(
Run free sweetie <3

47930_1501963240505_4440692_n_zpsa37a8023.jpg

So sorry to hear this Sammy.
shall give my angel bun extra snuggles tonight.
sending a ton of hugs to you xxxxxxx

Thank you for your kind words everybody. I still haven't had the heart to bury her yet, she is still wrapped up in a blanket in her hutch with the cover on. I don't really know what to do with myself. I had a cry this morning but haven't been able to since. Now I just feel numb.

Please give your buns an extra cuddle tonight :(
Run free sweetie <3

47930_1501963240505_4440692_n_zpsa37a8023.jpg
Beautiful bunny,run free little one and big hugs to you :love:

Back