• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are bunnies allowed...

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
spring greens? I thought I could remember reading on here that they were, but I wanted to check! What is a 'spring green' when it's alive anyway?

I think some buns can be a bit sensitive to it a bit like cabbage, but mine have always been fine with it. It's never been ine of their favourites though. No idea what a spring green actually is! Assume it's a member of the cabbage family.

They are my rabbits favourite veg - they have them every day. They are in the cabbage family but many rabbits can eat them but can't tolerate 'normal' cabbage.

yes they are. bisc can't tolerate them but the piggies have some every so often. they're a type of cabbage and can be quite gassy but alot seem to tolerate them well. :wave:

Pointy looking cabbage (as opposed to a round one). I havent seen them round in our local organic veg place recently ... My lot all like them too.

Back