• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 today!!!

Hobson and Blossom are three today - Happy Birthday Darlings!! They are brother and sister (both neutered of course) who are adoreable in every way possible. Always pleased to see you and give lots of lovely bunny kisses!! Little chunky monkeys who I call 'my clowns' as they always make me laugh :lol: Have a lovely day sweetharts, I'll be home soon with lots of treats for you :love:

Thanks guys :wave: They had a lovely day as it was sunny where we live so they were full of 'spring'!! I always put out their colourful bows for birthdays and gotcha days so they were up at their window - it really looked like a 'party' hut yesterday as they live in a play house and the bow decorations looked lovely. They also had extra carrot and a bit of apple usually only saved for a saturdays but seeing as it was their special day an extra piece of apple was needed :love:

Back