• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A long wait but getting there.

Badger4920

Warren Scout
I am off to the vets with my 2 rabbits this afternoon. Rufus is having his 4 week post op check (he was neutered) and also his injections. willow is coming to, to see if/when she can be neutered, and also her injections. Rufus is my English Lop I got from a breeder (sorry):oops: and Willow is my lion head/continental cross (rescue)

they are currently in my large shed, which Rufus gets free run of & a hutch with the door removed for free access. Willow has a 6ft hutch, I put her out in a run weather permitting , and split up the shed of an evening so she has half.

they can sniff each other through the wire, and Rufus has stopped his strange grunting sound he made when she first arrived. I think if I have problems it will be her though, I have seen her try and bite him sometimes :(

Anyway! I am hoping to bond them once Willow has her op and hormones settled. It seems a long wait, but can't wait until I can (hopefully!) bond them. It's going to be fun taking them to the vets in 2 carriers, they're going to love me...

Will try an post some Picts of them again soon, both grown lots, going to be a big pair of buns :D

Hope Willow can be spayed soon so you can then bond them. I would do it in a neutral space away from the shed imo. :)

Hi, Willow is being neutered on Wednesday. I have ordered a large run from welfare hutch company which I will probably use. Got new slabs to lay as we'll, so will be totally neutral for both . Will let you know how I got on in a few more weeks :)

Back