• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have any spare brambles please?

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I don't have many left, Barney is far from better, he's not bothering with the other forage any more :( he wants pellets, but they give him gas :(
If someone can send me some i will paypal you postage, just normal first class post is fine. Thanks in advance x

I don't have many left, Barney is far from better, he's not bothering with the other forage any more :( he wants pellets, but they give him gas :(
If someone can send me some i will paypal you postage, just normal first class post is fine. Thanks in advance x

I haven't got any but could go and pick you some if you're happy to wait a few days til they dry? They're not amazing around here anymore but there are quite a few :wave:

I have some dried which I picked for another RU member......I think she had an overwhelming response so mine weren't needed.

If you PM me your address I will post them straight away. Have missed today's post but can definitely get them posted tomorrow.

I have some dried which I picked for another RU member......I think she had an overwhelming response so mine weren't needed.

If you PM me your address I will post them straight away. Have missed today's post but can definitely get them posted tomorrow.

Excellent thanks very much :D will PM you now :wave:

Back