• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH MY WORD Timmy is a little bleep!!!!

moi

Mama Doe
My Son just came running out into the garden shouting 'MUM EMERGENCY'! Timmy had escaped his cage (no sign of broken exit so he must has got over the top) and got into Mistys cage (again no sign of broken entry). My Son quickly grabbed Timmy before too much fur was lost and quicky put him back in his cage! Misty is not at all bothered and Im presuming she came out on top, Timmy on the other hand looked like he was going onto a bunny trance! I picked him up, no cuts or bruises, same for Misty. We have now had to put a top over his puppy pens :( Roll on 2 weeks when I start bonding! I cant cope with the drama :shock:

Strawberry did this years ago and jumped into our other bunnies cage. We ended up with one bunny with a scratch on their eye and the other with a bad bite to their leg!

Strawberry did this years ago and jumped into our other bunnies cage. We ended up with one bunny with a scratch on their eye and the other with a bad bite to their leg!

Im just glad my Son was there! If no one was in the doors would have been closed but Im starting to think Timmy can break through anything x

Mine managed to escape out of a locked hutch, I came home to a very happy Bruce and Lola bunny.... 31ish days later not so proud granny to two baby bunnies!!! (I had only recently got Bruce and was waiting on his neutering) I even shook the door to the hutch it wouldn't budge locked solid but nooooo magic bunny Houdini escaped!!

Mine managed to escape out of a locked hutch, I came home to a very happy Bruce and Lola bunny.... 31ish days later not so proud granny to two baby bunnies!!! (I had only recently got Bruce and was waiting on his neutering) I even shook the door to the hutch it wouldn't budge locked solid but nooooo magic bunny Houdini escaped!!

How do they do it???!! lol x

Back