• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am not going to be a popular bunny mummy!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Tesco delivery just arrived and instead of ordering 1 bag of carrots I have only ordered 1 carrot!

Best behaved bunny this afternoon gets it and given that Strawbs has already dug a new warren in the garden and drank the milky water as it went out into the drain from the kitchen sink it is not looking likely to be him!

Last edited:
Oh dear. Sorry but:lol::lol::lol: I'm sure you won't be the first to do this :lol:

Hi

Hi I did same my bunny was not happy with me lol
image_zps2e216178.jpg

I once did the same in reverse. Ordered FOUR large bags of spinach :roll: I only have 2 buns and 2 piggies and none of the humans eat very much spinach. It had a shelf life of about 2 days.

You will have to get yourself back out to Tesco :lol::lol:

I once did the same in reverse. Ordered FOUR large bags of spinach :roll: I only have 2 buns and 2 piggies and none of the humans eat very much spinach. It had a shelf life of about 2 days.

You will have to get yourself back out to Tesco :lol::lol:

Our nearest one is 15 miles away!

I will nip to Waitrose in the morning and pick some up

Consider yourself repremanded! How could you? :lol::lol: Your the one that has too look at those sad little faces, how will you sleep tonight? :lol::lol:

:shock: bad mummy! (I'm sure you're not the first or the last to do this though!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back