• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Babies

bunbuns

Warren Veteran
Meet Daisy and Poppy :love:

A friend got in touch with me to say that someone she knew wanted to get rid of her two bunnies :(. She knew I had an empty playhouse just crying out for some needy bunnies, so here they are!

They are only 5 months old!

Thank you everyone.

They are settling in really well.

They've never had any veg or been out on the grass. I'm so worried about their little tummies. I'm guessing I just give them a tiny bit of veg at a time to get them used to it?

Thank you everyone.

They are settling in really well.

They've never had any veg or been out on the grass. I'm so worried about their little tummies. I'm guessing I just give them a tiny bit of veg at a time to get them used to it?

Yes, just one type at a time too. I would start with fresh herbs as I find them to be better tolerated by Rabbits who may have a sensitive tummy. Coriander seems to be the favorite here xx

Yes, just one type at a time too. I would start with fresh herbs as I find them to be better tolerated by Rabbits who may have a sensitive tummy. Coriander seems to be the favorite here xx

Thanks Jane.

What about going out on the grass? Should I just limit them to 5 mins at a time to start with?

One more question :oops:

Am I right in thinking that they can have their vaccinations now and be spayed at 6 months?

I'm not used to babies! Meg and Ben are both 10 this year :love:

One more question :oops:

Am I right in thinking that they can have their vaccinations now and be spayed at 6 months?

I'm not used to babies! Meg and Ben are both 10 this year :love:

They are gorgeous :love::love::love: yes they can be vaccinated now, you could ask the vet about the spay then, my 2 girls (sisters) were done very slightly early if I can recall, at about 5 1/2 months I think, as they had started humping each other, by doing them quickly I managed to avoid having to split them up. My vet went on their size when assessing if they were ready for their spay :thumb:

They are gorgeous :love::love::love: yes they can be vaccinated now, you could ask the vet about the spay then, my 2 girls (sisters) were done very slightly early if I can recall, at about 5 1/2 months I think, as they had started humping each other, by doing them quickly I managed to avoid having to split them up. My vet went on their size when assessing if they were ready for their spay :thumb:

Thank you. I'm a bit worried about them falling out before they are spayed, them seem fine at the mo but I will get them spayed as soon as the vet says its ok x

Back