• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I dont envy the vet nurse..update p4

Den

Mama Doe
...who has to trim Nancy's nails on Thursday.:lol:

OH and I thought we would try to cut hers and Wills nails on Sunday, but then thought better of it.

They are having their 6 monthly free health check on Thursday afternoon and have decided to pay the £7 per bun and let the vets to do the trimming.

Last edited:
We have all 6 of ours done by the vet nurse - she is very good at controlling our beasts and takes no nonsense from them - only Bobo needs someone practically sitting on him to do anything = the rest turn into meek and mild furry babies making mummy and daddy look pathetic :oops::p

Well I don't believe it. Bolshy, thumpy Nancy was as good as gold for the vet nurse, really chilled and laid back, unlike poor Will who was petrified the minute he went in the carrier and did his Houdini impressions the whole time. I was very impressed with the vet nurse she was more thorough in her 'health checks' than the vet who did the vaccinations last year. Both are healthy, but poor Nancy is borderline over weight. She certainly mustn't put any more on. So like her mummy the treats have got to be cut right back.:(

Back