• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my bunnies!

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
So so so much :love::love::love::love:

I just went into their room to get some nail varnish out of a drawer and as soon as I stepped into the room, they all came running over to me for cuddles :love::love::love:

No point to this thread, just me gushing over my gorgeous bunnies :love::love::love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a good reason for a thread! Although pictures of the cute bunnies being cuddly would be a bonus ;)

How about a cute video?

Ok, can't upload that from my phone.

Photos it is then.
u5ajuny3.jpg

9ehyduda.jpg

aqavaje9.jpg

dydehume.jpg

ytemu5un.jpg

9eny8y2e.jpg

ube4e4u6.jpg

husuhuje.jpg

renugy6a.jpg

e5ary2ug.jpg

And I accidentally got a picture of Blackavar humping Slipper :shock: but I'm not putting that on! I'm not promoting p0rn!!!

And whilst I was just having a heart attack as it looked like Blueberry had hurt his leg, Slipper decided to try & eat my phone! :shock: Blackavar has licked me though :love: Badger also has a poo stuck on his side, but won't let me near enough to remove it :roll:

Badger confuses me - he always comes running to see me, usually the first too, yet if I try & touch him, he runs away :?

Awww thanks :D obviously I think so too :love:

Two are 7.5 months and the other two are approx 2 years.

Badger confuses me - he always comes running to see me, usually the first too, yet if I try & touch him, he runs away :?

My fern is like that too, always the first to climb up
My leg and luck my fingers but hates being stroked! She's just an independent lady :love:

Your bunnies are so adorable and so loved up!!

Back