• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Holly and Misty ud Holly still not eating

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
My two new girls are in for their spay today. Hoping to god these go to plan after the nightmare of the last two. They are with my rabbit savvy vet so hopefully all will be good.

Last edited:
Thank you for the vibes. The girls are home and fine

It was small animals day. All rabbits, piggies and chinchillas. The girls were up and about within 10 minutes. Someone bought in a whole cucumber for their piggies despite my nicely packed lunch the girls wanted the cucumber :roll: so the vet nurse gave them some.

They are currently sulking in their hutch not talking to me.

Went back to the vets this morning as Holly is still not eating. She got another painkilling injection, gut meds and now have recovery for her.

Misty you wouldn't think she was neutered yesterday. She is eating and drinking as normal. Tried to jump out of the hutch this morning when i was putting food in. They are in my dinning room and i am keeping a close eye on them.

Back