• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I ??

Fred and Lils mum

Warren Scout
I have a bonded pair and a single bun and I'm currently in the bonding process and would like to know your thoughts please. I have itroduced them all and there is no sign of aggressive behaviour at all just the single bun chasing the others to hump. Will this calm down or should I keep them separate? I am doing this more for me to be honest as I feel sorry for Cocoa on his own and it will make it so much easier for us so they can all have run of the garden instead of taking turns. I want to do what is best for the buns though not me so any advice would be grateful. X

Hiya :wave:

I think you are very brave doing this yourself - I cheated and had 2 of my buns bonded for me :D

There are lots of people on here that have gone through the bonding process but maybe they haven't realised what you are asking about from the title of your post - maybe change it to "Should I bond?"

I hope it all goes well for you x

Hi. Are all the buns neutered?

Humping is a sign of dominance (if they are neutered) and it should calm down as time goes on.

How are you bonding them? Where are they? Is it neutral etc?

We need more info if we are to help. :wave:

Back