• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

guTted... new bunny, will she be ok??

moi

Mama Doe
Hello, for those that don't know, we got a new Bunny, Misty, to pair up with Timmy. Obviously we want her to settle before going through the bonding process. Well today I was sitting in the living room and Timmy had escaped his cage in the kitchen and came through. Misty took one look at him and bounced off her cage with fear! Timmy soon darted back to the kitchen. Misty has only been with 2 days but she seemed happy, even doing little binkys. But tonight she just looks sad :(

He probably just startled her. Were they kept unaware of one another till then?
Has she calmed down now? I don't think there would be any permanent damage done...does she check out okay physically?

He probably just startled her. Were they kept unaware of one another till then?
Has she calmed down now? I don't think there would be any permanent damage done...does she check out okay physically?

Yeah they were unaware of each other. Alls ok physically but she just looked so miserable :( this morning she's sitting in her litter tray. Shall see how she is as the day goes on x

This is normal as she probably hasn't seen another rabbit for a while! Has she?

She used to live with her Brother who died in october so I suppose its been a while. She is eating fine and seems happy today :) although there has been some bar biting. Bring on the day I can start bonding :) x

Back