• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coltsfoot feeling frisky after his vacs today!!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Coltsfoot was pronounced well enough to have has vacs today -Not sure what they put in his myxi/vhd jab but he's really zooming around this eve!

We brought him into the living room for a bit and he sat on Steve . .

IMG_0516.jpg
IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

bad news was that despite having a molar dental last week, now his peg tooth is starting to grow again - unfortunately it grows out horizontally - so that will need sorting out again soon.

Oh bless him! He looks very bright and alert. He is quite a young rabbit, isn't he?

He must be about 18 months now - but he is stunted due to having been literally starved for the first few months of life. Sometimes people think he is a very old bun as its only recently his hair has grown very much and his face can be a bit manky - - though he is still bald at the front - but you cant see it in these images!

He's looking good. :love:

Oh no, that's not good news about the poor lad's teeth. I hope his next dental isn't as dramatic as his last GA.

He's looking good. :love:

Oh no, that's not good news about the poor lad's teeth. I hope his next dental isn't as dramatic as his last GA.

the vet does the peg teeth without GA - they are tiddly little things like little needles - not ideal I know but the fewer GAs he has the better

Oh he is sooooooo beautiful. :love:

Glad he is happy after his jabs. Hope his peg tooth trim goes well. :love:

He really is just so lovely. :love:

Back