• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to buy fitch

I phoned them directly as fitch was out of stock everywhere online. Was delivered two days later.

Their phone number is 01613082222.

You know what, I can't remember how much I paid :oops:but glad silverrabbit knows. I was impressed with the service. I phoned after 5 pm on Thursday and it was delivered Saturday, all the way from Cheshire to near London.

I'm lucky to live not far from them and it's £7.50 a bag to collect. Before I realized they were so close I used to pay £15 ish off amazon.

Well we're gonna need another bale before the bunnies come home - He's flat-out refusing to phone and I probably couldn't do it even with a gun to my head... We're hoping an email will suffice! :oops::oops:

We have no hope! :lol:

Well we're gonna need another bale before the bunnies come home - He's flat-out refusing to phone and I probably couldn't do it even with a gun to my head... We're hoping an email will suffice! :oops::oops:

We have no hope! :lol:

Could someone phone for you?

Back