• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hmmmm... Seems to be a theme here...

I managed to resist all the chocolate bunnies crying out to be eaten whilst shopping today :lol: I'm on a diet so they're off the menu :roll:

Those are the ornaments I was on about! :D I have the one where the ears are raised slightly though.

The big one is :love::love:

Those are the ornaments I was on about! :D I have the one where the ears are raised slightly though.

The big one is :love::love:

Oh, oh, oh... There was a big one for £15... :love::love: All earsies were the same though...

It's supposed to go outside, was thinking maybe next to one of the setups... But a) I don't want to make the bunnies think I'm making one pair more special so would have to get two more and b) it's too cold to put bunnies out this time of year... Oh hum, it will just have to stay inside... :lol:

Oh, oh, oh... There was a big one for £15... :love::love: All earsies were the same though...

It's supposed to go outside, was thinking maybe next to one of the setups... But a) I don't want to make the bunnies think I'm making one pair more special so would have to get two more and b) it's too cold to put bunnies out this time of year... Oh hum, it will just have to stay inside... :lol:

Hmm that's odd. The one you have was £4, the one I have was £6 and the £15 big one had uppy ears. Maybe they've got different ones in different stores?

Still cute though :love::love:

Back