• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you ever seen so many bunnies?

saw this on facebook, didn't realise they where wild bunnies though as says in the link, look at the carrying colours of rabbits some even look dutch patterned

saw this on facebook, didn't realise they where wild bunnies though as says in the link, look at the carrying colours of rabbits some even look dutch patterned

I think they started colonising the island after domestic rabbits were released many generations ago.

I really want to go!

They all need neutering!!! Imagine the vets bills. I bet they are all breeding though ...

Incredible.

I've seen a few photos and videos of the island before but never seen that one before :love:

They all need neutering!!! Imagine the vets bills. I bet they are all breeding though ...

Incredible.

They're wild animals, so no vets bills. I bet they're actually a lot healthier than the majority of pet rabbits what with natural selection, freedom to exercise as they please and a (pretty much) all natural diet.

Bunny island was evacuated I think during the war there were pet bunnies that I believe belonged to a school they weren't able to take then with them so they left them behind and set them free

They breed and this happened

Bet you if I went they'd all think I was taking them to the vet and stampede in the opposite direction.

thank you for posting this - my mum was trying to tell me about this island a while back but couldn't remember the name, let alone where it was :lol:

i'd love to go visit!

Back