• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Fluffy

Domino27

Mama Doe
Here is my new bachelor Padfoot, I'm ashamed to say that I didn't take half as many photos of him as his recently deceased partner (yeah she was my favourite!), so thought I would rectify that :)

After a massive grooming session, not happy!

Some old ones

With Domino taken about 2 years ago :) :love:

Omg he is the fluffiest most squishiest thing I have ever seen!!! How can he even see through all that fluff?! Such a gorgeous face I just want to smother him in kisses and fusses :love: tell Padfoot he has a new fan! :lol:

Hope you're both doing ok x

Omg he is the fluffiest most squishiest thing I have ever seen!!! How can he even see through all that fluff?! Such a gorgeous face I just want to smother him in kisses and fusses :love: tell Padfoot he has a new fan! :lol:

Hope you're both doing ok x

Haha thanks :) he is getting a hair cut this weekend. That is not his fluffiest, it wasn't that cold this winter so no major fluff. He spends his evenings flopping in front of the tv by the fire at the moment and then runs after my parents into the kitchen....no, they say, we don't feed him in there....hmmm.

I love floofy bunnies! I'm always amazed my Badger can see where he's going as well with all the fluff in his eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back