• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greeted by this this morning

Jesselle

Mama Doe
:shock: Neville you're supposed to be in recovery after your neuter. He's 7 days in now - I'm hoping he won't have damaged himself?!

Slap on the wrist for other half who had instructions to block sofa with cushions before he came to bed :evil:

A1E08BC3-1509-4FD1-B645-023DBF5A1631_zps0ue48chh.jpg

He'll know how he's feeling, he won't have done it if it hurt him. Plus neutering is a much less major op than a spay so I'd imagine he's forgotten all about it by now.

He's gorgeous btw, what a lovely sight first thing in the morning :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: :love: he should be fine, Sorrell managed to jump on to the sideboard 3 days after his neuter :shock: and his plum-bags were fine :lol:

Timmy was running about 2 days after being neutered, cyst removed, saliva glands removed and fluid drained all on the same day :)

Aww Neville is looking awesome! He really does look well (and cheeky ;) ) :love:

Kripes :shock: !!! :lol::lol: !!!

Haha I know, I nearly fainted. He is a giant but I didn't expect him to be up there like a loon :lol: He was after the cat as he'd taken a fancy to her before his neuter :shock: :mrgreen:

Back