• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

IKEA- any recommendations?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I am heading to Ikea this afternoon and want to look for some bits for the bunnies.

I m refitting the sheds so need plenty of bits are our DIY skills our dreadful so have to use tables to make levelsrather than build anything!

Anyone got any recommendations of good bunny stuff from IKEA?

Last edited:
Ohh, the wee kids doll beds are cute as!
There were none in stock last time I was there :(

Lack tables, trofast storage trays as litter boxes (nice and deep) plastic bag holders for hay racks

I live near ikea in notts lol

I'm out today but next time you go you could pop in and see the buns if were still living here by then

There's a Children's otomen/ storage box thing that had a lid so the buns can sit on top and you can cut a hole in for them to go in like a house

Last edited:
I live near ikea in notts lol

I'm out today but next time you go you could pop in and see the buns if were still living here by then

There's a Children's otomen/ storage box thing that had a lid so the buns can sit on top and you can cut a hole in for them to go in like a house

We have that for Leonard's toys! Great idea to use it for the bunnies. It was only £11. APA I think it's called.

Very jealous you live so close to an ikea. I'd be in there all the time I actually love it.

We have that for Leonard's toys! Great idea to use it for the bunnies. It was only £11. APA I think it's called.

Very jealous you live so close to an ikea. I'd be in there all the time I actually love it.

When you live so close and can go so often it looses it appeal lol also we don't have the money to spend lol

I have sketched up a plan for things for them to climb ect and those otamens are in the plan :)

Back