• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all Rescues/Sanctuaries could you post your details and where you are based?

marleysworld

Mama Doe
I was just wondering if all rescues and sanctuaries could post details of the area of the country they are based in and any help from volunteers they would like. For example fostering, cleaning out bunnies etc.
This way more people would know where their local rescues are and give them a chance to help. I'm in Stockport and don't know of any very close to me apart from Tameside RSPCA. Thank you!

We are Macclesfield, SE Cheshire & Buxton branch but we are very active in the Stockport area - especially as Stockport don't deal with rabbits. RSPCA Manchester & Salford use Soozoo in Hazel Grove to board their rabbits.

Rainbow rabbits retirement home
We are in bedfordshire but we don't use foster cares or have volunteers. We do everything ourselves :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Back