• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bored bunnies..

Jojo123

Mama Doe
The bunnies looked a bit bored, so ive made them a tent with a quilt over a kitchen chair! They are loving it :D I would love to hear non bunny peoples reaction to this a small part of me feel a bit crazy :shock:

:lol::lol:

Brilliant idea! :thumb:

And happy bunnies, even more perfect...who needs expensive bunny toys when you can improvise?! ;)

It makes me a bit sad to know that my bunnies get bored. They have plenty of space in their pen with things to jump on, hay to munch, toys to play with and chew. Let the gate open for free range time and after running around then they looked bored. Plus they have each other! The part that makes me sad is how those poor bunnies feel who sit in a tiny hutch all day :(

Whoever thought that bunnies would not get bored? Some idiot no doubt.

Bunnies have been part of my family since 1995 and I have cared for other peoples bunnies since 2002.....and I have learnt that bunnies are individuals, some brighter than others, some braver, some more loving, some more caring , some down right foolish and some........well....frightening in their non- rabbit behaviour at times.

I have discovered that I have to find time to understand every single bunny's needs and act accordingly.

Bunnies boring..........NEVER!!!! I love them all.:love::love:

Whoever thought that bunnies would not get bored? Some idiot no doubt.

Bunnies have been part of my family since 1995 and I have cared for other peoples bunnies since 2002.....and I have learnt that bunnies are individuals, some brighter than others, some braver, some more loving, some more caring , some down right foolish and some........well....frightening in their non- rabbit behaviour at times.

I have discovered that I have to find time to understand every single bunny's needs and act accordingly.

Bunnies boring..........NEVER!!!! I love them all.:love::love:

I was watching Buster the other day sniffing around the whole living room thinking hes more inquisitive than a dog! Has to be into everything especially if something is new or out of place. These are my first bunnies, think I will always have them now :D

I was watching Buster the other day sniffing around the whole living room thinking hes more inquisitive than a dog! Has to be into everything especially if something is new or out of place. These are my first bunnies, think I will always have them now :D

:love::love:what a lovely image... An inquisitive Buster bunneh :D

Bunnies are amazing.. I was watching my outside crew today, and I did stop to think about the bunnies sat alone in a tiny hutch. :( I may not have it completely right yet and still want to do better but I reckon my lot are a happy bunch and I also came to the conclusion that I can cut myself a bit of slack. :oops: My bunnies are loved and cared for. :love:

Ps. Never met a boring bunny ever ;)

:love::love:what a lovely image... An inquisitive Buster bunneh :D

Bunnies are amazing.. I was watching my outside crew today, and I did stop to think about the bunnies sat alone in a tiny hutch. :( I may not have it completely right yet and still want to do better but I reckon my lot are a happy bunch and I also came to the conclusion that I can cut myself a bit of slack. :oops: My bunnies are loved and cared for. :love:

Ps. Never met a boring bunny ever ;)

Ive seen pics of your outdoor buns, they arnt in tiny hutches! Was thinking about those breeder type hutches where they have them stacked on top of each other :( like I see on those rabbit groups on facebook. I should leave the groups but something stops me :evil:

Back