• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our newest addition :)

charlie? i have a bun just like her, and he's called charlie rabbit, or charles, short for his real name charlemagne.

Aw I like her dip dyed ears hehe. Inspired by the poster I can see in the first photo how about Bella? Or Sookie (from the True Blood series).

She's such a sweetie... Sooooo pretty too... Still racking my brains, are you drawn to any theme for names? Traditional? Unusual? ... She's a beauty. :love:

She's such a sweetie... Sooooo pretty too... Still racking my brains, are you drawn to any theme for names? Traditional? Unusual? ... She's a beauty. :love:

Im thinking Clara or Rose (Doctor who) but the Kids don't agree.... I also like Bellatrix (Harry Potter) but they don't agree! Argghhhh!!!! x

Im thinking Clara or Rose (Doctor who) but the Kids don't agree.... I also like Bellatrix (Harry Potter) but they don't agree! Argghhhh!!!! x

Clara is sooooo pretty, I like that one. :love:

When I look at her I think a name linked with frost or snow...the ears maybe?

:lol: I hope you can find something you all agree on... ;)

Oh definatly, what are the dimensions of a zoozone??

At the mo she's running in the top hole of the tunnel, back out and round then doing it all again. She's loving the extra space :) x

Around 70cm x 40cm for the zz1 that she was in :( I see rabbits being kept in the zoozone 2 (my syrian hamster lives in one) and that is only 100cm x 50cm, no room for periscoping or anything. I don't know why either are marketed as rabbit/guinea pig cages! :evil:

She looks/sounds so happy! :love:

Back