• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Zebedee :-(

NJK

Warren Scout
I went into the shed yesterday morning and found my little nethie Anna dead. It was absolutely horrible. Her friend Zebedee was sitting next to her with his head on hers, totally heartbreaking. To think that I didn't think they weren't that bothered about each other, how wrong was I :-( :-( since then he has been totally miserable. I know he's really fed up because he sat on my knee for 10 mins which is unheard of!! Zebedee thrives on company so will need a friend asap. Angie from BARC is looking out for a nice girlfriend for him so fingers crossed. No point to this thread, just had a rubbish weekend really!

Oh no :( how sad :( how are you doing?

Poor Zebedee :( fingers crossed Angie finds a suitable friend for him soon :) it must be so awful watching him pine :(

I'm ok thanks. You sometimes just don't realise how attached you get. Just been in to him, he was sitting in the corner looking totally miserable :-(

So sorry for your loss - its doubley hard when there is a grieving friend to console :cry: - hope you are both surviving. x x

What a shock... :(

So sorry for your loss - sending ((hugs)) xx

Hope a friend can be found for zebedee.xx

Binky Free Anna xxx

i hope Zebedee gets through this period ok. noserubs for him xx

Binky free little Anna x hope zebedee's grief eases soon or he bonds with another bun. So sad when you can see them missing their partner :(

I'm so sorry. Binky Free Anna, and nose rubs to Zebedee. Hope you find a new friend for him xx

Back