• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spider Rabbit?

spiderrabbit_zps60616955.png

I turn back for 5 seconds and end up with a spider rabbit! Anyone have one of these cheeky monkies? He was alright getting up there but didn't know what to do once he got there and I had to rescue him!

:shock::shock::shock: woah...

He's gorgeous though... :love: Can you tell me a bit more about spider rabbit? :lol:

:D 'Spider Rabbit' is actually called Loki, he's a cross breed and he lives with his two brothers, Odin and Thor. They're currently waiting to be neutered and will be up for rehoming [but only as a three]. They're all very friendly and full of character [as you can see]! They're around six/seven months.

100_0404_zps5e9e1757.jpg

:D 'Spider Rabbit' is actually called Loki, he's a cross breed and he lives with his two brothers, Odin and Thor. They're currently waiting to be neutered and will be up for rehoming [but only as a three]. They're all very friendly and full of character [as you can see]! They're around six/seven months.

100_0404_zps5e9e1757.jpg

*faint*

Oh thank you for sharing. :love:
Truly stunning boys, really hope they find their forever home. :love::love::love:

Why can't I get those winning lotto numbers... :roll: :lol:

Gorgeous bunnies :love:

2 of my nethies have been seen climbing :lol: Blackberry (RIP) and Dandelion both got several feet up wire mesh and had to be rescued :lol:

My Dandy likes to give me heart attacks by climbing up the mesh, he gets about 4ft up then turns and flicks off, binkying wildly down the run:shock::lol:

You're welcome and thank you! They really are lovely - whoever has them is going to have to pry them out of my hands! I don't really want them to go but I want someone to have them who can give the lots of attention - more than they get with 100 other rabbits to look after as well.

I wonder that every week about the lottery but most of the time it's because I've forgotten to buy a ticket!

:)

Blackberry & Co - he was like a little ninja all the way to the top, then stopped looked around and was like "Erm... help?"

Zoobec - Your Dandy must be a brave little sausage! :)

Spider bun
Spider bun
Does whatever a spider bun does
Can he swing from a web?
No he cant
Hes a bun
Lookout
Hes the spider bun!

Sorry I like the simpsons :D

Clever bunny! Better watch out when you're cleaning the hutch out in case you get bitten by the same spider!

My Blueberry's a climber too. He'll try to jump out of his cage every evening & climb all over it & the others :shock: I had no idea bunnies could climb before, I had a fit!

And all those three are gorgeous! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jolysium - I don't know - the spidey senses could come in handy!

Sarah1989 - lol I think rabbits can be whatever they feel like that day - Spiders, mountain goats, cats, dogs, and I'm pretty sure a couple think they're a bird or superman from the way they throw themselves off of things!

Back