• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The daintiest bunny Yawn (and other photos)

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Little Elidore gave the neatest, daintiest little yawn yesterday after a good snooze :love: he is ten and a half now so he needs his sleep.

A special moment between Paddy and my son.

Merri

Nori

Emrys

Tessa

Clover

Willow

Snowdrop

Fluffy Frodo

Thanks everyone, I can't get over the cuteness of that yawn so its my desktop image now :D Usually when my buns yawn the stretch up or outwards but this was like an inward yawn.

Aww gorgeous piccies :love: Clover, would you like to come live with me? You're such a pretty colour! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww gorgeous piccies :love: Clover, would you like to come live with me? You're such a pretty colour! :love:

No no he is mine :shock::shock::lol: Clover has an agouti grey or chinchilla coat colour like Willow. They are brothers but they look very different.

No no he is mine :shock::shock::lol: Clover has an agouti grey or chinchilla coat colour like Willow. They are brothers but they look very different.

:lol: I've just never seen one that colour before, I thought he was a Dutch bunny and I hadn't seen one like that :love: he's beautiful.

:lol: I've just never seen one that colour before, I thought he was a Dutch bunny and I hadn't seen one like that :love: he's beautiful.

Thank you. I had only seen that colouring in Dutch on google before and its not too common in Dutchies. I have a passion for Dutchies so I knew if one ever came up in rescue I would have to get one. About two months after I decided that Clover appeared at my local rescue and they would only rehome him with his brother so it was even better :love::love: One of my first rabbits was a chinchilla, she was so nice and friendly and these boys are just as even tempered and sweet. They are my baby clouds :love::love: I want Dutchies in all colours, I think I have a Dutch rainbow going on just now.

Thank you. I had only seen that colouring in Dutch on google before and its not too common in Dutchies. I have a passion for Dutchies so I knew if one ever came up in rescue I would have to get one. About two months after I decided that Clover appeared at my local rescue and they would only rehome him with his brother so it was even better :love::love: One of my first rabbits was a chinchilla, she was so nice and friendly and these boys are just as even tempered and sweet. They are my baby clouds :love::love: I want Dutchies in all colours, I think I have a Dutch rainbow going on just now.

Oooo cool, can we see piccies of your Dutch rainbow? :love:

That yawn is lovely, so discreet :) I reckon one could do that in the office and get away without putting your hand across :lol:

Thank you everyone. I have had Elidore for 10 years and I actually think that is the best picture of him from the whole decade. I have ordered a photo panel from boots with this picture, its too beautiful :love::love:

Back