• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If I could bottle happiness...

Schez

Mama Doe
Then I want to save todays... :lol:

It's beautiful out there. :D the sun is shining, it's warm enough just for a hoodie rather than a coat and the bunnies are clean and happy. They've all had thorough checks and cuddles. And claws clipped. Tarps are off the runs and bunnies are basking in the sunshine.

Daisy is especially looking stunning. She's a Rex bunny and her winter coat is thick, silky and beautiful. :love:

Just wanted to share a few pics from today...

Pippa

Honey and Smudge

Stanleigh-Rose and Daisy Belle

And Reggie... With a new tunnel that was going to be thrown out as it's too small for the tots...

:love::love: My lot are very happy to be sunbathing finally, as is the cat who has plonked herself in the middle of the living room, following the sunlight :lol:

I feel like this today: :love::love::love:

:lol:

:love::love: My lot are very happy to be sunbathing finally, as is the cat who has plonked herself in the middle of the living room, following the sunlight :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: cats love a warm spot... Jamie was on the trampoline looking motionless... Suddenly he sprung up and twisted in the air as he was after two butterflies that happened to be fluttering by... What a moment... :love::lol:

Lovely lovely bunnies :love: but Mr Reggie gets me every time would love to be greeted by that every morning :love:

It's surprising what effect the weather can have isn't it :wave:I feel much happier today too........it's healing being outside when the weather is nice :D:love:

Your bunnies are just adorable :love::love:

I love love love Reggie's new tunnel :p

Nev enjoyed it too :thumb:

eb5a3e276c2a1859ef10bcd3660a3ddc_zps26b8bbe2.jpg

Mucked my trio out with their help:roll:, was able to prop the shed door open all day too so its had a good airing.

Boo was out playing with his mate Dexter from across the road, they just chase up and down pouncing on each other, its a pleasure to watch them.

The lads have been on the allotment in willies and finally emptied my bunny waste sacks onto the compost.

We even went to the bottle bank, ohhh how many bottles:oops: sadly hardly any were from jam or coffee, I can possibly have drunk so much rose since xmas:oops:

Yes, being outside in the first real sunshine of the year is an amazing feeling :thumb: Add bunnies and you have perfection!

What lovely rabbits. Pippa is gorgeous. Love Reggie's new tunnel, he looks very relaxed in it.

Its been sunny here for two days now. Due to change tomorrow though.

Thank you for the replies :wave:

And sharing sunny stories too :love: (Neville, you are a handsome bunneh :love:)

It's been a lovely day... I know it's greedy but I could really use some more sunshine tomorrow... :oops:
You're right Kelly, it really is healing. The more I think about it, maybe I could do with getting one of those SAD lamps... :? Won't solve everything but might help frame of mind... Hmmm... If anyone could recommend one/share if it helped them, that would be most appreciated.x

Ps. BeeBee, it really is amazing to be greeted by Reggie in the morning... :love: I would like to think it's because he's pleased to see me... But I think it's really about breakfast... :lol:
He's really enjoying his tunnel, I was sat on the floor with him earlier, he belted through his tunnel and stopped right next to me,circled the tunnel and belted through again... Oh Reggie bun... :lol:;)

I'm glad you've had a great day, everything seems better when the sun shines :thumb: if you have a down day again, try to remember how you felt today :love:

Back