• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harribunny's new favourite sleeping position...

Jolysium

Mama Doe
...scares the life out of me! :shock:

20140215_183818.jpg

:shock::shock::shock: eek there's DBF and then there's this DBF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I want to kiss his fluffy white tummy :love: I think he must be the most relaxed bunny in the world :love:

Didn't even know bunnies could sleep like that :shock: I do love a bunny tummy... Gotta be the best flop I've ever seen :love:

I'm sure he is! He was completely unconscious, I was snapping away with my phone and he was completely unaware :lol: :love:

How did you resist tickling or kissing that belly?! :lol: I saw Harvey's belly yesterday (no way near as much of it as this tummy here though :lol:) and I was straight in with the kisses and tickles :lol: luckily he was cool with it because I was giving head rubs at the same time :p

How did you resist tickling or kissing that belly?! :lol: I saw Harvey's belly yesterday (no way near as much of it as this tummy here though :lol:) and I was straight in with the kisses and tickles :lol: luckily he was cool with it because I was giving head rubs at the same time :p

I was straight in there once I'd got some photos! He does it quite a lot at the moment so I'm getting lots of belly rubs in :love:

I was straight in there once I'd got some photos! He does it quite a lot at the moment so I'm getting lots of belly rubs in :love:

Awww fluffy bunny tummy rubs :love: I just need to persuade mind to do that now, it's hard enough getting Badger & Blueberry to accept any kind of fuss without food bribery :roll:

Awww fluffy bunny tummy rubs :love: I just need to persuade mind to do that now, it's hard enough getting Badger & Blueberry to accept any kind of fuss without food bribery :roll:

Same with my lot!!!

Back