• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got a thump

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Just got a thump from Maddie because I wouldn't share my poppadom from my indian takeaway with her! :lol:

That's you put in your place then! Bunnies outrank humans in the household it seems :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: Bunnies just don't understand the distinction between bunny food and human food do they! Heidi tried to get her nose in to a glass of whisky earlier :shock: and was most put out to be prevented from tasting it.

:lol: Bunnies just don't understand the distinction between bunny food and human food do they! Heidi tried to get her nose in to a glass of whisky earlier :shock: and was most put out to be prevented from tasting it.

:shock: I can't imagine a drunk bunny!

Haha, isn't that the first rule of bunny ownership?!

Oh yes, I like Bunny Approved on fb and they have these rules and I do think #1 is everything in the house belongs to the bunny, humans included!

:shock: I can't imagine a drunk bunny!
Oh yes, I like Bunny Approved on fb and they have these rules and I do think #1 is everything in the house belongs to the bunny, humans included!

I'd imagine it would be like the ponies/horses that people find in swimming pools/fields after eating fermented apples, lying down and dizzy! Poor things!!

They've never come after my dinner before last night. She obviously thought because it was crunchy she should have it! :lol:

Sometimes I think my bunnies are drunk, they look so confused when they binky like they don't know what's happening!

I don't have a coffee table (I have a massive corner sofa!) so I use to just put my glass of water on a coaster on the floor but I can't do that anymore unless I want a bunny face in it! It's obviously better from a glass rather than their bowl or bottle! :lol:

Loki once jumped onto the dining table to stick his head in a glass of vodka and coke :shock::shock:

Luckily I was label to stop him before he could drink much but he got a taste!!!

They've never come after my dinner before last night. She obviously thought because it was crunchy she should have it! :lol:

Sometimes I think my bunnies are drunk, they look so confused when they binky like they don't know what's happening!

This!!! :lol: The look on their faces when they land sometimes :lol: "woah! What just happened?! Did you see that?! Did you DO that?!?! *BINKY* OMG IT HAPPENED AGAIN!! What on earth is going on?!" :lol:

My rabbits usually pay little interest in my food, except with Harvey and ryvita :lol: I managed to get a great video of his persistence, he did get a nibble in the end :oops: if the smell banana or apple they're also suddenly my best friends in the world too :lol:

This!!! :lol: The look on their faces when they land sometimes :lol: "woah! What just happened?! Did you see that?! Did you DO that?!?! *BINKY* OMG IT HAPPENED AGAIN!! What on earth is going on?!" :lol:

:lol: This is so spot on... Have you considered a career as a bunny translator? ;)

Back