• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dee's new talent...

JemimaH

Warren Veteran
Is squeezing through the gaps at the bottom of the dog crate!:shock: She escaped in the night, and when Dad told me he'd found her hopping in the room in the morning I thought I must have just forgotten to close the door properly. He's just gone in again and found her out - this time the door was closed and firmly shut, so as an experiment I kept it that way and decided to investigate and caught her right in the act on video! Can't believe she can fit to be honest, they're not very big gaps! :shock::lol:

:shock: isn't she norty but so clever :lol:

And now she knows she can do it you won't keep her in ;)

So the gap is about 1.5 inches if that under there she is one flat bunny :D bet she can't do it after dinner with a tubby tummy :lol:

Last edited:
We've put a bit of wood there but it may be she knocks it over or squeezes out on the door side...we shall see!:p The advantages of being a wee Nethie, eh?!

She is a right little Houdini! Like the way she stops for a quick drink first :lol::lol::lol:

Clever, norty girl! Xxxx

Oh I see!!! They are clever little things arent they? she looks really sweet.

Haha, they certainly are! I didn't expect it from her though, she's never really been a 'mischievous' bun up until now. For a 7yr old Nethie, I don't think she shows her age too much :lol:

Back