• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrier recommendations please

Ninny

Warren Scout
I've been really stupid and have broken my carrier which is a top opening Ferplast Atlas 20. I can't seem to find them selling anymore so looking for recommendations for top opening carrier suitable for 2 medium rabbits.

Thanks

I must be going insane as couldn't find any yesterday now I can. Would still appreciate any other recommendations though before I just replace it with the same. Thanks

Thanks Kermit :) I was tempted by that one. Do you have any issues with them jumping out too easily when the tops opened as it looks lower than my current one?

Thanks Kermit :) I was tempted by that one. Do you have any issues with them jumping out too easily when the tops opened as it looks lower than my current one?

Well my bunnies are always wary when they are at the vets so they just sit when I 1st open the carrier.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, its not been a good week. I went for the Cabrio in the end, fingers crossed I can carry it with the bunnies in. Thanks for all your help :wave:

Cabrios arrived, looks great. I didn't realise you could open half the top if wanted so that's a bonus, its a bit heavier than ideal but other than that I'm really pleased with it. Hopefully I won't need to try it out till their vaccinations in May. :D

I have the same one, the top opening is a blessing, can easily get the rabbits out, plus if Fluffy ever goes to the vets she's examined in the carrier with the top open as otherwise she thinks she is super bun and tries to fly as she plans an escape

Back