• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My House Today

Jane, your rabbits are so lucky to have you.

But I must ask, how much hay do you go through and how on earth do you keep it so tidy? :lol:

Happy rabbits as always :love: I notice Endeavour has un potted himself for his photo :love: xx

Amazing :) I love going through the pics and naming them :oops:

There's a little bun here who thinks he would have an amazing time playing there :)

Thinking of you xxx

They all look sublimely comfortable and happy, Jane. :) I love how you have each enclosure filled with carefully selected 'toys' and functional decor for each of them. :love:
I only wish I had hay that looks as good as yours for my bunnies. How do the farmers do it? I know the UK is famous for it's rainy climate (this year more than most methinks :( ) but when we get rain like that our hay is
poo. :(

Such lucky bunnies. I think I 'awwwed' out loud when I saw Harry though. He was almost camouflaged! :)

Back