• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If buying the Ikea doll's bed...

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
... remember to take into account the size of your bunnies and bear in mind that both may want to use it at the same time!

I have one of the beds, and they have both now taken to flopping out on it! They can both fit very squished whilst sitting, but they can't lay on it together and have taken to pushing each other off, and when one sees the other on it they'll run jealously over to try take over the bed! :roll:

So a warning.... if you have two medium or big bunnies.... just buy two of these beds! :lol:

Lilly is spark out thinking if I pretend to sleep he will sod off and leave me alone :lol:, I do,that too :oops:

I love it but yes you need two and make a double bed somehow take off the side and put it back in upside down with a bigger mattress :thumb:

Lilly is spark out thinking if I pretend to sleep he will sod off and leave me alone :lol:, I do,that too :oops:

I love it but yes you need two and make a double bed somehow take off the side and put it back in upside down with a bigger mattress :thumb:

:lol: she does this every time he tries it on tbh!

I want this! :love: I bought my three a little plastic dog bed. They love sitting in it, but I have never seen them actually flop in it. :roll: Mine prefer to lay on the hard floor. :lol: They even have my bed to lay on, if they wanted to, but they never do. :roll:

Maybe the will decide that a bunny sized bed would be comfier? :thumb:

I want this! :love: I bought my three a little plastic dog bed. They love sitting in it, but I have never seen them actually flop in it. :roll: Mine prefer to lay on the hard floor. :lol: They even have my bed to lay on, if they wanted to, but they never do. :roll:

Maybe the will decide that a bunny sized bed would be comfier? :thumb:

They used to lay on it in the loaf position quite regularly, but it's only in the last month that Lilly has started to flop on it :love: and then of course Harvey has started copying her, although he doesn't properly flop, more like kicks his legs out and non-committedly tries to roll over :lol:

The bed is definitely worth it :D even before they slept on it they found it fun to jump on (they'd jump over it and on it, and then binky off it often too :lol:) and Harvey likes to crawl under it, he JUST fits, Lilly tries to follow him but she's bigger and can't quite get under :lol:

They used to lay on it in the loaf position quite regularly, but it's only in the last month that Lilly has started to flop on it :love: and then of course Harvey has started copying her, although he doesn't properly flop, more like kicks his legs out and non-committedly tries to roll over :lol:

The bed is definitely worth it :D even before they slept on it they found it fun to jump on (they'd jump over it and on it, and then binky off it often too :lol:) and Harvey likes to crawl under it, he JUST fits, Lilly tries to follow him but she's bigger and can't quite get under :lol:

I love it when they squish under things. Daisy does this whenever I come into the shed (!) under their tiny little hutch, which they usually sit on top of in a bunny pile. x

I love it when they squish under things. Daisy does this whenever I come into the shed (!) under their tiny little hutch, which they usually sit on top of in a bunny pile. x

Sometimes I think Harvey is on some kind of stealth operation, because he'll go under, be completely hidden and just stare out, watching everyone moving around, it's a bit creepy really :lol:

The video is brilliant :lol::love::love::love:

Your bunnies are such sweeties xxxxx

awww was I the only one expecting something naughty to happen on bed at beginning :oops: :lol: :love:

He was going at it for minutes before I got the camera out, I only managed to get the last few seconds unfortunately! They always stop doing funny things when the camera comes out :lol:

They're squished onto the bed right now, Lilly was in loaf position on it, then Harvey noticed, sprinted over, jumped up and groomed her before loafing too, there is bunny spilling off from all angles but they are just about managing to both snooze on there at the same time :lol:

Back