• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickles' hay is out of stock!

I don't know of another stockist, but you could try contacting The Hay Experts and asking when they expect more in (if you haven't already done this!). I've usually had a prompt reply to any emails I send them regarding a product.

I know that PAH sell the Alfalfa King Timothy Hay, might be worth checking if they do this one, it is not shown online, but you could phone to ask, most PAH are open until 8pm x

Thanks guys! I've emailed them but I don't hold out much hope for a reply, they haven't in the past. PAH don't stock it.

Those of you with picky buns, which is their favourite hay? I really must get Pickles something! His droppings are all tiny and dark. :(

mabels favourite is the burgess timothy one with dandelion and marigold, she knows if it isn't that but with them being greedy lops they will eat anything
have you got enough of the one you get to maybe mix in with another see if that works?

Hi, don't know whether you managed to sort something out but I've just noticed the oat wheat and barley is back in stock at the hay experts in case you've not seen it :thumb:

Hi, don't know whether you managed to sort something out but I've just noticed the oat wheat and barley is back in stock at the hay experts in case you've not seen it :thumb:

Yes!! Thank you, they were actually really good and replied to my email the next day. They'd had some issue with the supplier but it's back in now, and should be here tomorrow. :D

The Burns Green Oat Hay is Rolo's hay of choice too and I've had quite a bit of trouble getting it lately, I have one on order from a supplier on Amazon which I'm really hoping will turn up tomorrow.

Most on-line suppliers have processed my order, taken my money and then e-mailed days later to say that it's out of stock.

Oh to have a bunny that will eat any hay :lol:

Yes!! Thank you, they were actually really good and replied to my email the next day. They'd had some issue with the supplier but it's back in now, and should be here tomorrow. :D

Glad you got it sorted. I've always found their customer service to be excellent and have heard others on here say the same.

Glad Pickles' favourite hay is back in stock. :thumb:

My Spenser is also very fond of Supreme's Selective Timothy hay. Admittedly he doesn't eat the seedheads, but it is certainly worth me buying as he is onto his third bag since The Hay Experts started stocking it.

Back