• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we've got her we've got her!!!!

moi

Mama Doe
New bunny (yet to be named) is sooooo cute! Ill pop a pic on when I can figure out how to do it on my phone :) x

:love: such a pretty girl! How's she settling in?

She only has a small cage so I've extended it with puppy panels. She spend 3 hours in her carrier not wanting to come out, but when I went to have a bath she'd come out as there was poops :) very pale brown poops though so not sure if that's ok. She's now running up and down. Sweet little thing x

She jumps out the base of her cage onto the wooden flooring and her legs go out into a star shape, then she does it again! Lol funny little thing. She's now flopped onto her bedding :) x

She jumps out the base of her cage onto the wooden flooring and her legs go out into a star shape, then she does it again! Lol funny little thing. She's now flopped onto her bedding :) x

Shes beautiful
Could you put a rug on the wooden floor so she doesnt slip.... she may hurt hurself :(

Shes beautiful
Could you put a rug on the wooden floor so she doesnt slip.... she may hurt hurself :(

I would if I had one, but she seems to enjoy it as she's done it over and over. She's just kicked half her litter out and ripped up the newspaper and is sitting there admiring her work :) x

I would if I had one, but she seems to enjoy it as she's done it over and over. She's just kicked half her litter out and ripped up the newspaper and is sitting there admiring her work :) x

:lol: she sounds like she's having fun! You're going to have to keep your eyes on her :p

Back