• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse- A Few Reasons Why he Made People Smile

:lol:

In the nicest possible sense, he had such a funny face!!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:love:.... :D.... What a boy! He had the most incredibly expressive face I think i have ever seen in a bunny.. And that mouth... it looked like he was having a conversation with you...:love:

:love::love::love::love::love:

I remember seeing most of them but not the 4th one in the garden. That is one of the most stunning photos of Morse and I love the ones on his chair.

His face is so full of expression. :love: He was unique :love:

You have so many wonderful photos of him, Jane. And so many wonderful memories. He always made people smile and always will. He was special to so many people and his memory will live on forever. :love:

Beautiful. Really hope that was a red heritage carrot he was eating and not something else!

I'll get back in the gutter now....

:D:D:D:love::love::love::love: There are a couple of photos there that I don't recall seeing. He was such a special bun Jane, you were so lucky to have each other xxx

:lol::lol: great photos Jane, really made me smile.
Such a gorgeous face, his little bottom lip and chin makes me laugh.

maybe you should carry on with Morsey Monday and post a picture for us all each week xx

Such beautiful pictures, he really was a stunning boy and those photos will give you such lovely memories :love:

I work long days on Mondays and invariably get home feeling :evil: I fire up the laptop and look for Morsey Monday and instantly my mood changes :D.

If you feel up to it Jane, I would love the photos to continue. Otherwise my Monday evenings will be :evil: and :cry:

Back